You are here
PracticeUpdate Conference Series
Partner your brand exclusively with the world’s top research without the expense and hassle
The PracticeUpdate Conference Series aligns your brand with Elsevier's trusted, relevant content while connecting with specialists through engaging and practice-changing content.
The PracticeUpdate Conference Series provides conference highlights of late breaking sessions and key research of the leading medical congresses making an impact, providing specialists with:
- Expert opinion from leading specialists on the trials that matter
- Journal article reviews
- Timely, relevant research news
All content in the PracticeUpdate Conference Series is:
- Evidence-based research
- Reviewed by an Elsevier Advisory Board
- Independently produced by Elsevier, the world’s leading clinical content provider to bring specialists relevant content which makes a difference to their clinical practice.
- Exclusive sponsorship to leverage your brand
- Easy-to-read A4, 16 page print format (also available in digital)
- Premium access item for your sales team
- Best positioned ad placements.
Elsevier Journal Article Service
Hosting Elsevier content on your own website enables you to provide educational content and gives you access to all articles published by the journals of your choice.
You can select from a wide range of journals, and all the articles published in those journals can be published on your site. Articles will be presented in issues – you can click on the journal, click on the issue and then see the article list.
When a user enters your site, they will be invited to register for a digest email by selecting their preferred topic. They will receive an automated weekly email, which will feature the articles of your choice. Clicking on an article title will take them directly to the article page.
Medical Reference Books
Drive the education needs of your HCPs in your chosen therapy area. Whether whole books or selected chapter reprints, Elsevier has a reference book to support your medical education needs or patient support program with more than 20,000 titles to choose from, including Gray’s Anatomy, Abeloff’s Clinical Oncology, Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy and patient support series, 100 Q&As.
Whether whole books or selected chapter reprints, Elsevier has a reference book in print or digital formats to support your medical education needs or patient support program.